Sharon Wooten - REALTOR®
It's very important to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
Sharon strives to give her customers a personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to their needs. She has the work ethic to "" GO THE EXTRA MILE"" for each and every customer.
A native Floridian, she has been married to her husband Richard for 35 years, and they have raised their four children in Lake County. Sharon has worked in both the medical and educational fields and was a stay at home until she got her real estate license in 2006.
She loves a challenge and the last several years have been quite challenging in the real estate market. She looks at it as an opportunity to learn, adapt, and focus on the future. She is fully committed to providing you with a high level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and stress free as possible.
1. In 3 Words: Loves a Challenge
2. Favorite Place: At the beach
3. Can't Go Without: Family, Friends, or Dogs
4. Theme Song: You’ve got a friend
5. Top Real Estate Choice: Harbor Hills
6. Check Out: A day on the Chain-of-Lakes
7. Home Is: My happy place
8. Obsessed With: Travel
9. On The Weekends: Boating, Beach, and listening to local bands
10. ERA Grizzard is: Forward-thinking, Competitive, The best!